Skip to main content

Hi everyone, 

Hope you’re having a great week so far!  You might not know this about me, this being a young community, but I love coffee. It’s not only the flavour that I like, it’s the fact that having a coffee is the perfect excuse to catch up with friends, to have a break during a busy day, a boost of energy when we need it the most. ☕️ 

I also love that buying someone a coffee is a nice way of saying “thank you”. Thank you for being there, thank you for helping with the project, thank you for listening to me. 

So, since this past Tuesday it was “International Coffee Day” I thought it might be a good idea if we got a virtual coffee to another member of the Community. 

How can you participate? 

• In a comment, tag another member of the commercetools Community who’s been helpful, encouraging, or simply a joy to interact with. Add the coffee cup emoji and tell them why you think they are great! 

If you get a coffee, please keep the good vibes and the gratitude chain going and tag another member of the community. 

I’d like to share a virtual coffee with @Philipp Hofmann . Your insights in the General commercetools Discussions have been incredibly valuable. Thank you for always taking the time to respond thoughtfully and help fellow community members. 😊 

Thank you very much @Lily  :)

What a great idea. My coffee ☕️ goes to @manish-sirvi for actively contributing (and fixing code I broke) on a public repo.