What's your favourite video game?

What's your favourite video game?
Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Community Manager
  • 45 replies

Happy Thursday ladies and gents and welcome to the Off-topic section! 😎

The community is all about composable commerce and collaborating with each other to build amazing stuff. By the way, thanks for all the great topics and replies you've posted already!

However, the off-topic is is the ideal place to relax and get to know each other a bit better by sharing our interests and hobbies. 

So, I’ll start by asking you, what’s your favourite videogame of all times? Mine is the Witcher 3, and while I’ve played other great ones recently (like Stray, Hogwarts Legacy, and Elden Ring), the Witcher is the one I always go back to. 

Please, share your favourite in the comments. 👇🏻

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’ve played Clash Royale for an uncomfortably large percentage of my adult life

Favorite game of all time, though, was Doom.  Rigging up null modem connections to experience multi-player for the first time was life altering :)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Spyro the Dragon for me, on a Playstation. Lost a few months of my life to this one! 😆

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’ve played Clash Royale for an uncomfortably large percentage of my adult life

Favorite game of all time, though, was Doom.  Rigging up null modem connections to experience multi-player for the first time was life altering :)

I used to love Doom as a kid, great choice! Maybe I shouldn’t hadn’t been playing it in the first place (I was quite young to be playing a shooter), but nothing beats a classic. 😎

@Marc Spyro, good memories playing that game too. And hey, time playing is well-invested, never wasted!  😉

Userlevel 3
Badge

Favorite of All Time 
Skyrim” Elder Scrolls

Recent History 
God of War Ragnarok
Last of Us 1 & II
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ghost of Tsushima

Currently Playing 
Returnal

Userlevel 4
Badge

Favorite of All Time 
Skyrim” Elder Scrolls

Recent History 
God of War Ragnarok
Last of Us 1 & II
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ghost of Tsushima

Currently Playing 
Returnal

Ragnarok is also a favourite of mine, Kratos is one of the best videogame characters created in the last 10 years! I haven’t played Returnal, how are you finding it? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Last year I managed to replay the Witcher trilogy and I have to say that actually the first game was my favourite. I can’t really put my finger on it but the vibe was just different then the other two (which are brilliant themselves) :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Last year I managed to replay the Witcher trilogy and I have to say that actually the first game was my favourite. I can’t really put my finger on it but the vibe was just different then the other two (which are brilliant themselves) :) 

Fair enough. I think if you play them in order, the first is the one who introduces you to the saga and the other are just the continuation of that awesome world.✨

What are you playing at the moment? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I was actually introduced to the world by reading all the books :) But fair point @Lily 😊
Currently I’m splitting my time between Cyberpunk on PS5 and Advanced Wars on Switch.
Also have my sights set on Hogwarts but I promised my wife that I will let her finish it first 😅

Userlevel 4
Badge

I was actually introduced to the world by reading all the books :) But fair point @Lily 😊
Currently I’m splitting my time between Cyberpunk on PS5 and Advanced Wars on Switch.
Also have my sights set on Hogwarts but I promised my wife that I will let her finish it first 😅

As someone who owns a t-shirt that says “The book is better than the movie”, I love you read the books first!  🤗

It’s a great time to play Cyberpunk, after they fixed (most of) the bugs. I remember playing it the year it was released and the bugs were a pain in the neck.

You’ll love Hogwarts Legacy. Great you’re letting your wife finish it first, but may I ask her reasons? Because of the possible spoilers?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I was actually introduced to the world by reading all the books :) But fair point @Lily 😊

As someone who owns a t-shit that says “The book is better than the movie”, I love you read the books first!  🤗

It’s a great time to play Cyberpunk, after they fixed (most of) the bugs. I remember playing it the year it was released and the bugs were a pain in the neck.

You’ll love Hogwarts Legacy. Great you’re letting your wife finish it first, but may I ask her reasons? Because of the possible spoilers?

Exactly. I am generally faster at beating games and she did not want to have any spoilers, so I let her beat the game fist, at least the story mode 😀 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Mariusz Janas she’s wise, very wise. 👸🏻 Once you play it, remember to come back to the community and tell us your opinion about it. 😉

Userlevel 3
Badge

Favorite of All Time 
Skyrim” Elder Scrolls

Recent History 
God of War Ragnarok
Last of Us 1 & II
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ghost of Tsushima

Currently Playing 
Returnal

Ragnarok is also a favourite of mine, Kratos is one of the best videogame characters created in the last 10 years! I haven’t played Returnal, how are you finding it? 

Returnal is good but it is not a favorite at this point. 

© 2024 commercetools GmbH - All rights reserved