Skip to main content

Hello ladies and gents! 

I don’t know about you, but I love music. I love listening to music while working, cooking or going for a run. It gives me energy when coffee won’t work anymore and it relaxes me after a busy day. 

Naturally, I’m always looking for new music to listen to, so what I am officially asking you is to share your favourite song with us in the comments. Here at the community we don’t judge,  so whether you are into indie music or pop, classical or reggae, we want to hear it!  🎧🎺🥁

Because I am generous lady, here are my two favourite songs at the moment: 

The amount of times I sing to myself: “I am working lateee, cos I am singeer” it’s embarrasing. 🤣 But can I say? Espresso is the perfect summer song. 

Same vibes, but in Spanish. 

Can’t wait to see your recommendations! 

I love this.

Here are just two songs that I could listen to all day!

@Mark Oasis will be always played in my house. Nothing beats a classic!! Thanks for sharing, I’ll add them both my current playlist. 😎

Agh, so many choices! And such great suggestions thus far 😊 I really does depend on the mood. I will suggest a song and genre that helps me get the blood pumping before teaching a class to our wonderful customers and partners. I hope there are some fans of Mongolian metal here (or perhaps there will be some after listening to this 😅):

Agh, so many choices! And such great suggestions thus far 😊 I really does depend on the mood. I will suggest a song and genre that helps me get the blood pumping before teaching a class to our wonderful customers and partners. I hope there are some fans of Mongolian metal here (or perhaps there will be some after listening to this 😅):

The song is great, thanks! Have you got any others you’d like to recommend us? There’s no limit on this post 😉

I don't have a favorite, but here are 3 songs that I've been listening to more lately:

@pauloamgomes you sir, have exquisite taste in music!!! Thanks for sharing them 🤗 I did a bit of research and to my surprise, the lady from the first song is from Iceland and participated in the soundtrakc of the Lord Of the Rings. Love it! 

Are you a LOFTR fan?

@Lily yes, I’m a LOFTR fan 😀. She may not be as famous as Björk, but her voice is great. I watched her live last year:

@pauloamgomes another big fan of LOTR here!! 

So cool you saw her live, what a treat ✨ 

Here’s a classic 80’s tune

Here’s a classic 80’s tune

I have listened to the song many, many times and I never knew it had a video (of course it does!). Thanks for sharing it. 

By the way, we talked about Oasis, now it’s time to talk about Linkin Park and its comeback: 

What do you think?? Were you a fan back in the day?

now it’s time to talk about Linkin Park and its comeback: 

I remember that they were super popular, but they weren’t a band that I listened to.

now it’s time to talk about Linkin Park and its comeback: 

I remember that they were super popular, but they weren’t a band that I listened to.

A bit sad about this! I gre up listening to them, nice to have them back. Well, we’ll always have Oasis 😎